i had a neck cramp but that doesnt stop me from not teaching.
now i had rashes..and i cant stop scratching
hurhur...okay last wed i woke up to the wrong side of bed. Thanks to my lil bro yg mengepit nak join tido. Well, at least the neck cramp and the body ache isnt so bad like i had previously. Previously tak leh bgn at all lah! Practically crying for my parents help to bring me up. I even had to use the pathetic koyok stick to my neck and walk like some kind of mental patient to school. Oh well..im still havin neck cramp till today. Panadol somehow works for a few hours. However, it gave me side effects which i dont understand why. I had rashes on my palms, hands and legs. At first i thought this circle circle thing look like chicken pox..coz my rashes usually comes in teeny weeny bit size. Hmm.. But its itchy!
I do feel like my body really need to take a break on thursday but i refuse since two of my classes are lagging..thanks to their so called racial harmony period, youth day holiday and change of timetable. I had to come. Earlier part of the day i do feel fine till after recess the neckache and headache starts to annoy me again.
Then today, friday.. i woke up and found myself very itchy. I sound fine but aint my body. I can still teach but having a teacher yg garuk-garuk mcm monyet isnt a nice sight to look at. Plus, i cant turn my head to the right.
Sorry kiddos.. charlotte's web another day?

And yeah..a cat died this morning. Sad case...got a fight with 3 wild dogs.. my mom threw water bags to them and they got away... but they came back and managed to kill the cat. So mean!