To Tra la la.. sorry sheela if i didnt quite reply ur msg. Busy shopping lah gal...
I think i spent about $100 today. And most of the items came from Wisma Atria. I bought dress, wrinkled blouse, long casual shirt, bag from far east. Oh yea..thats all. Hmm..im still not satisfied. I have yet to buy new shoes..pants..Hehe.. its been a while since i lavish myself with my wants and needs.
I know i shud be doin productive work such as earning money. My bro in law did mentioned to me that now i have the opportunity to slack...later when u got a job ....kirim salam to slacking.
Oh yeah.. i do know how 'working' feels. I used to work in customer service environment. Its okay. So many walls. Got hidden camera here and there. You being supervised every time. Thats the Barcelona area. I prefer the Comfort building area. Not much restriction. Despite the fact that you sit infront of the supervisor. And u lose contact with ur Barcelona colleagues. This is much better. Hmm..kinda miss using the walkie-talkie, holla at the towing ah-pek, doin smooth operation, chit chat wif the smart uni scholar guy... haha..
okay... i think i really miss working.