Zizie


hit counter download
html hit counter code


June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
August 2009

whats on my mind.
Monday Morning Rain
Girlfriends
so much drama
sigh..sianz
Random Guys
arse.
Is it hard?
i bought dresses
im falling to pieces






Nadiah
Chris
Aini
My Sister
Abg Mizan
Jurowley
Abdullah
Taufik
Shaida
Sheela
Yani
Fie
Nana
Deedle
Misz Mesz
My bro Alif
Sha
Liane
Shany
My Online Portfolio


Other helpful links include: 

Blogger
GettyImages
Photobucket
Haloscan


Thanks to my sis, Lina Juliana
for her creativity and of coz surrendering her Sony Ericsson S700i to me without any doubt!







::Investing On Love::
Friday, April 03, 2009



Finding a soulmate is like buying a laptop
But of course, finding The One is harder than you thought.
It took me years to find the right one
Its not that i'm fussy, there's certain specs that I want.

I have to survey high and low
Getting the info and taking it slow.
I mean why should I be in the rush
Like Hey, im paying hard-earned Cash!

Sometimes you need to earn the trust
I just hate when i end up feeling frust.
Better be safe than being sorry
Its no fun to repeat the same story.

However, salesman can be quite pushy
Gives me hell of pressure, plus he seems needy.
Then that's where I stop to think and look elsewhere
Wondering if a better bargain is out there..



(P.S: The product can be something else that you have invested on like cars, bike, etc. I chose Laptop as its my need and my 1st beyond 1k purchase. To understand this 'Note', pls proceed to Multiply. )
What it means:
Finding a soulmate is like buying a laptop
But of course, finding The One is harder than you thought.
It took me years to find the right one
Its not that i'm fussy, there's certain specs that I want.
Different laptop have different specifications. They have better Pentium, lightweight or even style. Same goes as Individuals..everyone have their own personality..and you have your own preference of what type u go for.
I have to survey high and low
Getting the info and taking it slow.
I mean why should I be in the rush
Like Hey, im paying hard-earned Cash!

Like duh.. you have to do ur research first before buying. Is this worth it or not? When comes to big ticket items, you just need to spent ur money wisely.. so y the need to rush. I mean, the item will be there, it wont go away...If its meant to be, then its meant to be-FATE. Plus, u paying with ur hard earned cash..similar to love... u giving part of ur heart away to special someone.. do u want ur heart to be crush one fine day coz of the lack of research..getting to know them better??? heheh..

Sometimes you need to earn the trust
I just hate when i end up feeling frust.
Better be safe than being sorry
Its no fun to repeat the same story.

Buying....hah of course, can this person who is selling trustworthy? Can this item be trusted to be efficient in speed for the next 3 yrs or so? What happens if virus attacked..do u have protection? Just like in a relationship, can he be trusted? Why waste time with someone u feel you cant trust him..then making ur own life miserable by being insecure..feel regret.. etc..

However, salesman can be quite pushy
Gives me hell of pressure, plus he seems needy.
Then that's where I stop to think and look elsewhere
Wondering if a better bargain is out there..

Oh yeah.. desperate time, desperate measure.. economy bad or not, they wanna make money, other salesman might entice u into better offer, so better grab the opportunity before it is gone. So there goes the story where the salesman try to pressure u into buying his goods. Just like a guy sweet talking to you, giving u treats, treats u like a princess..any other things juz to make u be his one and only. Then, this is where your heart and mind should not lie. If the deal is good, go for it..but if there's doubt, perhaps u shud look elsewhere..



Zizie wants to be treated like sugar at 8:58 PM
|