i wanted to unplug myself from the online social scene
i've had so much drama, too many that can be seen
the fact that I only asked a question
turns out to be so much miscommunication
Enough said.
Oh well.. i didnt argue back to clear my name or watever. I just let all the blame put on me. Facing the online social scene seems a hell for me this week. But yeah..im glad and happy to be surrounded by caring loving friends such as sheela..nawira..lokman and even mr.overzealous. Hahahaha.. Talking about Mr.Overzealous..he's back. Hahaha..
Despite the fact i wanna disappear for the moment as the drama really gave me a hell. (Mind you..had terrible headaches..) comes this Mr.Overzealous who wanted me to be in the online social scene namely Facebook. Tuptuptup..after a week of MIA..I checked my FB..he have make a request to add me as a friend. hahaha..and yea.. colleagues too make me wanna come back to the scene.
Still.. quality friendship is important ye. That means meeting up and bond. Itu penting!