Seriously..feeling so f*cked up.
Pardon my language. Right now this instant, i wish i could scream at her ears and tell her stop this shit right here, right now. I had enough of this student (aka The Stalker). I really had to lie and tell her I'm not using this phone. Dont even ask me why i gave her my number in the first place. Downright irritating. Tak bagi irritating. Bagi pon irritating.
How much i care about my students.. i still do very much to have my own personal space. Sharing about your personal life is fine with me. Having problems...fine..i try to help. However, to treat me more than just a teacher figure.. i'm totally not okay with it. In my dictionary, only blood siblings exist, no extras.
I really salute to those people who gone the extra mile in volunteering or teaching students from broken homes or broken lives by giving your number and willing to spend each single day with them. Either face to face or phone. Coz i just cant.
Probably the way she interacts with me freaks me out. Probably the way she appear out of nowhere scares me. I dont know. She really haunts me. Am i that bloody damn good teacher? Enough with the appreciation..i get it! How much i want to lay low and be humble..now it sounds like im a total show-off.
Although i told you off, you still try to get nearer. By prank calling. Email address not enough is it?! Then, just now ur Dad called me. Like WAT THE HECK!
I felt like i did a crime. I was being questioned. I was stuck whether to tell the truth that her daughter kept pestering me. I feel so imature. I can think on my toes when comes to work. Sadly, situations like this, my mind was in a twirl. I passed the phone to my dad. Plus, i just cant talk to people who are indeed rude.
Sigh.. i wish im like Mom. She always gave a different perspective.
I dont know if i did the right thing. Talking to her dad may arise more confusion. I would really want this matter to rest. Good thing i dont take Counselling or Allied Educator as my career. I be risking my personal life and space.
Now i sound arrogant and u noe ..pentingkan diri sendiri. Urgh! Am i?