
The morning rain is simply soothing
Making myself comfy in this slouchy bed
Beside me is my brother singing
To the songs that make me laugh till red.
Actually, i wanna write something else. But lil bro is singing all the songs from my mom's hp. Then he like mimicking the singers..so adorable and funny. Keep throwing at him the bantals and all. hehe...
Yesterday was great. Went out wif Dee and Lokman to IT show.. bought HDD.. useful for sch. I do have intentions to get a laptop...but only if the price is right. So no right price for me lar. Im too fussy u noe... Then, makan..and head to Mosaic festival.
I was indeed inspired by MOCCA and YUNA. I love love the indie songs such as "I remember" from Mocca and "Deeper Conversation" by Yuna. Yuna is totally mesmerizing. She came out as this malaysian girl who don the tudung and wearing something totally chic and cool. Her voice is superb! If u were to just listen to her voice.. u wudnt believe that it actually came from her. I must say she is a brave gal. So rare to see such acts.
And when everything falls into place.. freaking stupid local act from Typewriter spoilt it all. Aiyoh..so ear damage! hah.
P.S: Happy 1 week holidays!!