I never even think twice
Not that I don’t have a choice
I just graduated and doing freelance
So why not and take up the chance
Then I realized about the deal
To teach English & History for real
Funny how the HOD trusts me
Despite the fact I got grade C
Each class I taught were not the same
Each plays their very own unique game
Surprise, Surprise! I am versatile
Listen to me or you be kissing the tile
Within a week they begin to understand me
And they like what they can really see
Joy & satisfaction I get when they achieve
It’s worth sweating without my handkerchief
Yet, time flies and I had to leave
Nothing can stop me, not even a plea
Still, only God knows how I feel
Coz’ it’s them that gave me the purpose to live.
Psst! 19 more days to teacher training!