I tink most people have make new yr resolutions and one of them to keep fit. Im one of them... Frankly, i dont adore jogging in the park as a lifestyle hobby. I tend to focus for the finishing line. When im out there, i-just-wanna-run-jog-alone according to my pace. Still, i like to join running marathon or charity walk. I find it more meaningful for me coz these events usually dont rain, plus u can get freebies and all. Hehe..u noe me.
So unlike the jogging at the park there..I hate the fact when u want to burn fats on these days and turns out next wk it rains and the following week u get sick and guess wat..ur not gonna have that jogging attitude again. I test myself for these jogging parks and it doesnt work for someone like me.
Nevertheless, it all about your goal and the motivation.
Went to gym on Saturday morning. Oh boy..its so crowded~! Liane was surprised to see skinny bony people were there too! No offence but i do tink they should go to eating school to gain a bit of weight...after that its best for them to work on that muscles. They so skinny..darn i can see their bones..wondering if the bones can crack just like that!
Anyway..guess wat?! A guy said 'Hi' to me at the water cooler area. Am i hot or what? hahahhahaha.. lol!
Its an old man, actually. With his sexy sunny yellow shorty pants! Thats wat Liane feels about him. She finds him sexy. Weird gal. There were about 3 hot-stuff guys and she only find this overaged uncle sexy-hot and not the other 3 hot-stuff guys.
Oh well..everyone have their own opinions. Whats urs?
But to think again..yeah..his sunny yellow is sexy man!
wahahahahahah!!!