It seems im pretty talkative today and if u caught me online in msn tonite(juz now)...u are sure lucky! Dont ask me why im chitty chatty...i was a bit annoyed wif someone at one point of time..well not really someone..juz my sudden weird mood. The mood i had dat time make me feel frustrated for no reason. I had to tell Fiona and Melissa that i can feel a sudden anger in me which i simply feel letting all out. I did. By singing. Hahaha...it makes both gals laugh,giggle,etc. It makes my day to see them happy..esp Fiona.
Hence, I sang....
"Dont cha wish ur galfren is hot like me.."
"Its getting hot in here...so take off all ur clothes.."
"I believe, i can. I believe, i can...."
Hahh..well its better than singing
"Sand,sand,sand ur wood
Sanding all the way...
Depressing,depressing,depressing,depressing
Life is so depressed!"
(adapted from Row,row,row ur boat)
Lol! Cheers people!