It seems like about 10 times i went to my internship workplace and today is our last day. Its the last day of school for TP Design too. Last day of school for schoolkids. And last day of nightstay school camp for my brother. How peaceful. Heh.. especially both sisters went dine out with their fiance.
I was pretty hyperactive these few days...been smsing alot to my pals..sending mass and personalised poems to them. I even gave a personalised poem to An-An..how sweet! But of course, it be more sweeter if the person himself replied back. Nah..lets not expect something in return.
So yeah, each individual have their own of appreciating others back. For me, i simply give and dont really expect something in return. (Learnt that alot from the past life) Still, if u insist in a 'u give me, i give u too', a simple thank you will do just fine or perhaps that senile smile. heh. I dont mind if you go beyond than that. That's very nice of you. Like still keeping the poem i gave you and 2 yrs later when you met me again, u told me,
"Azizah, I still keep the poem u gave me 2 yrs ago...and i can memorise the last two lines especially". I go blushed, i tell u.
Anyway, next week will be the start of my-our holiday. Something like that. School projects never failed to add some spice in our free time. Will be spending this holiday fruitfully juggling both furniture and bus shelter projects. Added with extra 3 days each week working at citycab for 7 hours in the morning shift. How exciting.
And i mean it...in a gd way. (winks) ;)