Oh gosh! I've got alot of assignments to be done and yet i am enjoying myself to the fullest! Sometimes i wish i could stay up late to do my assignments since i dont feel that sleepy. However, this house of mine really giving me creeps. It is damn spacious and if i were to be alone in the dining room with only this laptop accompany me, bulu roma boleh naik seh! The rooms are kinda far from the dining room. (if only my digicam battery is not flat, i could have take some pics of my house seh!) I still recall when i have to study for my O levels last year. Since the silence kept bugging me, i've decided to have a radio. But it doesnt end there. I hate it when perfect10 plays the screamin or laughing "cik pon" advertisement. Sakit hati seh! Not only that, i recall the time when i was buzy reading my magazine, and suddenly i could hear a voice coming from the hallway. It was rather loud but the strange thing was that all my family members were sleeping and their doors are shut tight. I dont think i am being paranoid because at that point of time i wasnt feeling scared. I was happily reading Manja. Ah well,
MYSTERY UNSOLVED.