The date today is so inspiring-070605. I even wore my sis NIE orientation T-shirt called Inspirian...to keep me inspire i guess?! Ah well...i was kinda pissed off today. I supposed to have a group meeting wif my fellow mates and guess wat...half of them cant make it. Even the grp leader didnt come...givin me excuses that he is feelin unwell. YA RITE! Oh how i wish to tell him "Oh Hakim, its okay. I understand. U can do it again anyway". Hah!
Luckily i have a cheerful friend to brighten things up. Sometimes i do wonder whether he's tired of smiling 24/7. Hmmm...

haiz...why TP so far? I feel giddy already and yet this pic i took dont really agree with me.

SWEETS!!To keep me awake during my tutorial in the workshop

N guess who this is? the guy on my left is Shawn! Actually his name is kinda abit AH BENG & it is difficult to pronounce so he changed it. hehe! Thisis that guy who loves to smile 24/7. Btw, this pic is supposed to have 3 pple but u noe me...i'm quite bad in takin pictures so Ivy..next time we take pic properly k?!