Today, lecture was cancelled because my 'gay' lecturer wanted to attend an event. Hehe, due to that i planned to went out with my elder sister- kak ina.
she's so preetttyy rite?!
I noe i shoudnt be going out shopping...i should have stayed at home and finish my assignments. But ah well...i'm desperate for clothes!! I cant always pinjam baju from my sis isnt it?! Not only that..i guess it's time for me to buy my own clothes. Furthermore, why work in citycab as a customer service operator where i earns $7 per hr if i dont wanna spend my $$$?! So well, there it goes....And Deedle, i finally buy my own clothes with confidence. I'm so glad!
my shopping bags stuffed inside my big brown bag.
i bought all this with my own money! ARGHH! Total price: $120.90
And this 2 dudes...i kinda pity them coz i didnt bring them along...ah well i bought kebab for u guys so enjoy the food k my bro!