okay...its been awhile. I resigned my contract on 10/10. The weekend spent are either at home entertaining guests or outside go raya. Raya pon this year..sad to say i didnt manage to go visiting my dear frens nye house. Hmm..
Feel so occupied lately with shopping-must-have, interviews, job applications, preparation work, work-out, meet parent session, coaching my lil bro, trying to find ways to ditch that guy, went out with besties, and yeah..thats all i can think of. Ni pon i urged myself to stay up late to update my multiply. Its been so long since i blog!!!
If im infront computer pon, i be only friendster-ing, or fill up some job application, returning emails to them. Sigh... i dont recall myself sleeping/napping in the afternoon or watch dvd/movies. So far the nights i spent watching tv such as House, CSI, Ugly Betty, Project Runway and 2x5 Dol.
Anyway, have i told u that i took a blood test and the nurse couldnt find my vein and the needle is already inside my skin? Then she rotate and rotate to find my naughty small vein. I dunno y but i watched the whole scenario and i laughed. I laughed coz its funny that i cant feel the pain despite the fact that she twist and turn that needle injection.
Secondly, have i told you that i had 2hours INTENSIVE INTERVIEW? I tell you...i dont mind being questioned by the HR..but taking the pattern test...huahahaha.. crazy man! Its not that tough but its pattern after another pattern and i hav to complete it within the time limit given. After the interview, my mind already drained and tired and every HDB flat in ang mo kio there seems like the same pattern to me. I feel rather lost for awhile.
Next, have i told you i be selected for another interview and its a teaching trial session. I be teaching nine primary6 autism students. Challenge baby! Hmm.. better start preparing the stuffs tomo...sigh..y must they want me to teach english like...AGAIN!!
so much stories to tell... yet im totally lerthargic. Do msg me if u wanna reach me. I think thats the best tool of communicating nowadays. Talkin wud be great but lets save it for meet up session...hehehe..