Zizie


hit counter download
html hit counter code


June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
August 2009

Friends...
love...y muz it be so complicated?
beeZzzzz..
poly life...
Work
Hair-raising!
i wish i've got a punching bag
Me,Blur Sotong
SMiLE
Cute.






Nadiah
Chris
Aini
My Sister
Abg Mizan
Jurowley
Abdullah
Taufik
Shaida
Sheela
Yani
Fie
Nana
Deedle
Misz Mesz
My bro Alif
Sha
Liane
Shany
My Online Portfolio


Other helpful links include: 

Blogger
GettyImages
Photobucket
Haloscan


Thanks to my sis, Lina Juliana
for her creativity and of coz surrendering her Sony Ericsson S700i to me without any doubt!







::so unappreciative!::
Tuesday, August 09, 2005

hey Dee...after the argument thing, i felt so bad because he just leave the msn without sayin bye...plus he did not pick up my calls n answer my message. so, like u said before, my "bakat terpendam" dat is writing poem pon mulalah. so i write a poem for him...it may sound crap but to me, da meaning is there lah...so here it goes



Our friendship started with smileys all over,
I even wished this happiness will stay forever.
But now, everything doesn't seem like before,
Because I could hear our very own 'roar'.


I'm sorry if I have hurt you from what I have said
Didn't have the intention to make you feel that way.
Now, I am feeling somewhat lost!
It's such a waste to lose someone that really 'costs'.



Is there any way I can make things become better?
So that neither of us feeling so bitter.
I really wish to see us smile again,
Happiness is what we should really gain.



Therefore, Terence will you accept my apology,
Although I haven't master my sociology.
Hence, please give me a sign to tell me what's in your mind,
After reading this 'lovely' poem of mine...


The end


P.S: And by the way, thanks for being there for me
I never had a friend who can lend their ear for free!!





well, guess wat he said?! he told me that i shouldnt waste my time doing this as he's not worth it. (aper seh! its my choice lah...y is he feelin so low down?!) n there were no THANK U...until i ask 4 it which i noe he's not being sincere...(sigh!) i dunno..maybe its me..maybe im too emo? i dunno..shud i be mean to him next time? or juz close one eye n make myself believe dat these didnt really happen...i dunno


im kinda unsatisfied..reeaallly! i dont really ask a big return from him...a smile or a thank u is enough for me to show dat he really appreciate me. but this.......aiyoh! i guess i had enough of givin my part...i rather give my frenship to someone/people dat appreciate. like u..for instance!



Zizie wants to be treated like sugar at 1:12 AM
|