I guess i was so stressed up dat i make a lot of mistakes kat tempat keje. Well, the person who spotted my mistakes and my bluriness was my colleague- Daniel. I often called him byotch( a bitch term for a guy) and carrot( he is so -karet, a malay term of being so proud). However, i guess he's not dat byotch afterall. I do find him a nice person to talk to although throughout dat day, he kept bully me dis n da, calling me names like ASSZIZAH. Ah well, its a good thing to noe dat we r both friends unlike last time,where people tease me dat i like Daniel. So embarassing!
So Dan, if u were to read this, i'm sorry if i kick ur blue-black knee (i hope it gets worse!) and please stop reading my orange book dat is full of poems coz it's a personal thing(especially when ur name is inside there).