Dear Deedle,
I cant tell you what M supposed to mean.. Firstly..that 'M' i was talking about stands alot of things... Well..lets keep it a mystery shall we?!
Love, Bibik.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************
Dear Mr M,
Its April, finally! Haha..i think you know what i mean. I hope you wont appear in my dream or even in my cellphone ever again!
Signing off, Azizah.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************
Dear Polymates,
Darn! I miss you gals alot! I cant wait when sch starts and when that happen...we're oh-so gonna slack in that 'itas' canteen and make a scene! Design sch shud have 'performing arts' seh! Haha..so we all can be drama-mama! like..everywhere!
Giggles, Freak and Hurhur gal!
*********************************************************************************************************************************************
Dear my bed- room,
I know you miss me and i miss you too! Im sorry i have to migrate to my sis's room. I had no choice. Well, i know a newcomer have replaced me. I know you hate it. Even i hate it. Although i can accept it at first..but after that newcomer brings harmful nicotine, polluting the place and bring shame to both you and me...nowadays..i tend to disrespect this newcomer. I hope you understand. Even me...feels embarassed discussing about this newcomer and sometimes i just hate to see this newcomer face! Damn..it really reminds me of that 'thing'! So disgusting lah! Ah well...you know what i mean...you were there. I miss you bed.
Hugs, your owner.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************
Dear Blogger of this blog,
Sometimes i know you are somewhat torn apart. Torn apart about things that are going around in the house. I know you miss your mom so much! You think she changes her attitude...but i guess she's in dilemma. In dilemma about the newcomer. Maybe. I dunno. I know you feel somewhat 'segan' and having no respect towards ur newcomer after what that newcomer did. Well, like what your mom said...that newcomer is sick. I know you wish that things were happy like before. Anyway, do stay positive k! Ur not alone...out there..there's worst case scenarios than yours. Smile k!
From, u noe who.